Home Page

Friday, June 22, 2007

Paris Calls Ryan Seacrest From Prison

Paris Calls Ryan Seacrest From PrisonParis Hilton has found time in her busy schedule to give Ryan Seacrest a call from prison.

 

Being in the chokey must have given some time to reflect on her existence because she seems to have realized what a massive joke she's become.

 

"I'm so much more grateful for everything that I have" says Paris "Even just to have a pillow at night or food".

 

"You know my gratitude has gone up so much and I just realize that the media used me to make fun of and be mean about it. Frankly [I'm] sick of it and I want to use my fame in a good way."

 

She's also been spending a lot of time feeling sorry for herself:

"I am behind glass and I want to give my dad a big hug and they won't even let me do that. That's how the rules are, you have to be behind glass."

And the nuggets of stupidity continue:

"I'm not a criminal, I'm not dangerous, so it makes me feel like that. It's hard but I'm stronger everyday."

So what do you call driving on a suspended license Paris?

0 comments: