Home Page

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Jennifer calls her breasts Baby Biscuits!

Jennifer calls her breasts Baby Biscuits!
Actress Jennifer Garner, who gave birth to a daughter with actor Ben Affleck, has named her breasts 'baby biscuits'.

The Golden Globe winning star revealed the pet name to a sales girl, when she recently went shopping for lingerie.

The 34-year-old had bought some sexy undergarments in Vancouver's La Vie en Rose lingerie store, reports Hollywoodrag.

"Jennifer came in and bought a collection of sexy little numbers including two black bustiers," the National Enquirer quoted a source, as saying.

Pointing to her breasts, she told the sales girl that she wanted to take advantage of her 'baby biscuits.

"She pointed to her breasts and giggled as she told the sales girl, 'I wanted to take advantage of my baby biscuits while I’ve still got them,'" the source added.

Recently, the actress had said that she was disappointed that her weight did not melt off automatically after the birth of her girl, and that she continued munching on food.

Garner added that she later realised that she had to work out for the weight loss and immediately got back on the treadmill.

"So while I was waiting for it to melt off, I was eating all these muffins and cookies and drinking beer. Finally I realized that I wasn't going to get thinner magically - I had to do it. So I got back on the treadmill," she said.

0 comments: