Home Page

Friday, March 09, 2007

Pamela want an explosive Love Affair

Pamela want an explosive Love Affair
Pamela Anderson may be turning the big 40 this summer, but she's not looking for Mr Right, preferring a 'explosive' fling instead.

The mum-of-two, who is ready to get back into the dating game once again after divorcing hubby of four-months Kid Rock, revealed that she's on the lookout for a fling that will leave her wanting more.

"I want an explosive love affair again," the Daily Mail quoted her, as saying.

But, the former playboy bunny admits that it won’t be easy for any man who enters her life.

"When you're a single mum, you sometimes date for your kids. But it has to be love.

"I want my children to experience the true love of a family, including a man in our lives.

"I'm used to being alone with my sons so it's hard. I get controlling and probably impossible," Anderson said.

"I don't want someone to come in and rescue my family - we're fine. It would just be a bonus."

However, the buxom blonde will have her career to keep her busy till she finds another man, for she is reportedly teaming up with 'Baywatch' producers for a fantasy based drama.

0 comments: