Home Page

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Jessica Simpson is fond of her bosoms

Jessica Simpson is fond of her bosoms
Singer Jessica Simpson is so fond of her big knockers that she considers them more as a good 'accessory' than a liability.

"They are like a good necklace," the voluptuous star told Hot Stars magazine.

Even though Simpson loves her breasts, she doesn't care much that they’ve become smaller, for too many men used to stare at them due to their unusual size.

"And I don't mind that my boobs have shrunk a bit. Too many men used to wind up staring at them anyway," The Sun her, as saying..

Meanwhile the pop star has slammed her colleagues who indulged in panty less partying, and said that she is too careful while she is in short skirts.

"I don't understand what's going on with that. I'm the kind of girl who always puts my hand between my legs when I'm getting out of a car if I'm wearing a short skirt,' Simpson said.

Simpson added that it is an individual diktat that she always wears underwear.

"I always wear underwear. It's a personal rule," she added

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica Simpson is really pretty

Anonymous said...

Who isn't fond of Jessica Simpons's bosoms?!?!