Home Page

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Halle Berry chats with strangers on net

Halle Berry chats with strangers on net
Actress Halle Berry said she really does chat with total strangers on the Internet, just like the character she plays in the upcoming movie Perfect Stranger.

"I found the anonymity exciting because I could keep giving myself new names," Berry said in an interview here. "After a while I found it kind of funny to adopt these identities and I started going into chats with my real name.

"But when other people read that someone is calling herself Halle Berry, they think you're some kind of crazy person."

In the movie, Berry, 40, plays a journalist who goes undercover to ferret out a businessman as her best friend's killer, entering into a game of online cat and mouse.

0 comments: