Home Page

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cameron's butt is so cute, I can’t take: Eva Mendes

Eva Mendes says Cameron Daiz butt is so cute
Eva Mendes has revealed that is she was a guy, she would have asked her friend Cameron Diaz to marry her. The 32 year old, sexy actress has said that the Charlie's Angels star has got the cutest, tightest butt.

"If I were a guy I'd ask Cameron to marry me. Her butt is so cute I can't take it," TMZ quoted her, as saying.

However, the 'Training Day actress' cannot stop raving about burly, male co-stars too. "I'd be blind as a bat not to have chemistry with Johnny Depp, Will Smith and Denzel Washington," she said.

In the upcoming film Ghost Rider, Mendes stars opposite Nicholas Cage and is ready to do anything for the role.

"The original Roxanne was blonde and blue-eyed, but also had huge bajoongas. If I gain weight it goes to my boobs and my butt. I figured since I can't be blonde and blue-eyed, I'll at least have her bra size. So the bajoongas got big. They were out of control," she said.

0 comments: