Home Page

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Miss USA Tara Conner To Keep Her Crown

Miss USA Tara Conner Saves Her Crown
Donald Trump announced at a news conference today that the Miss USA organization is going to let Tara Conner keep her crown, despite "behavioral and personal issues" which included going to bars even though she's underage.

Trump said he believed she made bad mistakes but deserves a second chance, and would undergo therapy for her problems.

"I want to apologize to my family," Tara Conner said while brushing away tears. "I swear I will not let you down."

Saying that Tara "got caught up in the whirlwind that is New York," The Donald announced he concluded that she deserved a chance to redeem herself.

"I've always been a believer in second chances," he said. "Tara is a good person, Tara has tried hard, Tara is going to be given a second chance... she's a good person. If she wasn't a good person, I wouldn't have done this, believe me."

He added that "many of the allegations about Tara were false," but would not comment on drug testing or get into further specifics.

The Miss Universe Organization is owned by Trump and NBC.

Related Story

Miss USA Tara Conner Might Lose Her Tiara

0 comments: