Home Page

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Katie Price is sick of her 'Saggy' Boobs

Katie Price is sick of her Saggy Boobs
The bountiful boobs that once fetched her millions, have now become a liability for Playboy pin-up Jordan.

The 28-year-old model loved being busty, but is now fed up of the enormous chest as she feels "they're saggy" and are no longer "pert".

"They're saggy," The Mirror quoted her, as saying.

"Men may think they're great but they're just not pert any more and it's a turn-off. I used to love them but I don't need them any more," she added.

Jordan, real name Katie Price, is desperate to have another child with hubby Peter Andre, 33 after their recent miscarriage ordeal. And she wants to get her breasts reduced, as she's scared of breast-feeding with such large boobs.

"I hate them. Get them out of me. Yuk. I'm having them reduced and I can't wait. I want them done by Christmas for Peter," said the 30G glamour girl.

"I hardly ever go out now. I'm always in with Peter so I don’t need to show them off. I want another baby but I’ve got to get a boob job first," she added.

0 comments: