Home Page

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's Wild Behaviour Revealed

Lindsay Lohan's Wild Behaviour RevealedLindsay Lohan's former bodyguard has claimed the star has a "total death wish" and is "out of control".

 

Lee Weaver, 48, says he's looked after "some of the wildest stars in Hollywood" but no one has come close to the behaviour exhibited by the 20-year-old actress.

 

He tells the News Of The World, "She had a total death wish and took more drugs and drank more than anyone I've met.

 

"I lost count of the times I thought she was overdosing and had to carry her out of parties. Every morning I'd breathe a sigh of relief she was still alive."

 

Weaver lists a host of Lohan's extraordinary antics, including lesbian flings, groping Mariah Carey, fighting Jessica Simpson, cutting herself with knife in a bout of depression – but tells how her pals Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton were both complicit in her wild behaviour.

"Nobody was as wild as Lindsay, but Nicole came close," he says, claiming the pair "hoovered up mountains of coke".

He adds, "Sometimes Paris Hilton would be there but the most I saw her do was drink and strip."

However, he says a "Pulp Fiction" style encounter with Lindsay's gun-wielding dealer in April made him quit looking after the actress.

He says, "She asked me to take her to her dealer in Beverly Hills. I knew if I refused she'd go alone - so I took her.

"He was waiting for her in some bushes. Suddenly she started screaming and punching him for selling her short.

"He pulled a gun. I got out and he threatened to shoot me unless I got her to back off - but she kept hitting him. Luckily he got distracted and I punched him down.

"I dragged Lindsay into the car and drove off but she was screaming at me to go back. It was like Pulp Fiction. I knew then she was just too dangerous to be around."

Lindsay Lohan is currently in rehab.

0 comments: