Home Page

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Letter From Paris Hilton In Jail!

A Letter From Paris Hilton In Jail!Paris has a lot of time free in jail, so what has she been doing to pass the time? Writing letters to her adoring fans of course!

 

E! managed to get a hold of one of her lovely letters dotted with plenty of love hearts. Here is what she wrote.

 

"I read your letter and just wanted to thank you for your kind words of love and support. The fact that you took time out of your day to write me truly means the world. Especially at such a difficult and scary time in my life,

 

"But I am being strong and trying to make the best out of the situation," Hilton continued. "And the letters I'm receiving really do put a smile on my face as I sit here in my cell, sad and alone. Again, thank you so much and may God bless you and your family.

Love always, Paris Hilton xoxo"

It is unclear whether the letter was tear-stained. Poor Paris, bless her little heart…

0 comments: