Home Page

Thursday, May 24, 2007

People are obsessed with my butt - Jessica Alba

People are obsessed with my butt - Jessica Alba
It seems that Jessica Alba cannot figure out why people are so crazy about her butt.

The 'Fantastic Four' star recently told InStyle Magazine that she couldn't decipher the reason behind her numerous crazy butt-loving fans.

"I don't know why people are obsessed [over my derriere]. Well, it's not flat, so maybe they're just not used to seeing an actress who has a figure..," Just Jared quoted Alba, as saying.

"I had womanly curves at a young age. Usually kid actors are a few years older than the roles they play. I was two or three years younger," she added.

Alba also said that she is happy to play a role that is different, especially as has been typecast as "some what of little Tart" in Hollywood.

"My experience in this business is that if people think you're going to put people in seats because you have a fan base, it's more important than anything," she said.

"If you have a womanly figure, you're not allowed to have a brain or any idea of the world whatsoever. You just have to be hot and use your body to get ahead," she added.

1 comments:

Warr said...

i dun care how many brains she has... she nice... :p