Home Page

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Kylie is as bootylicious as Beyonce!

Kylie is as bootylicious as Beyonce!
Kylie Minogue loves her bottom for she thinks that it's as bootylicious as that of a black woman like Beyonce.

The singer stunned Beyonce's beau Jay-Z and Jamelia when she made the comment, but also showed just how well she could move when she performed a performed a dirty dance routine in a restaurant.

"Look at my butt. I've got a great black girl's butt, kinda like Beyonce and J-Lo. I may be from Australia but I think I must have some blackness in me," the Mirror quoted her, as saying.

"You'll never hear me wishing I had a smaller butt. The bigger the better," she added.

The 'Can't Get You Outta of My Head singer' also insisted that she would never be a size-zero, for she loves having curves.

"I love having curves - forget these skinny girls. I love feeling feminine and womanly - being curvy in all the right places is part of that," she added.

The singer, who turned 39 on May 28, also revealed that she was revelling in her single status.

"I'm so happy - in fact, I've never been happier, I'm having the time of my life. I'm loving being single, having my own space and freedom to do what I want," Kylie insisted.

0 comments: