Home Page

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tyra Banks waiting for Mr. Right

Tyra Banks waiting for Mr. Right
Former supermodel Tyra Banks says she won't settle down until she meets Mr. Right because disappointing relationships have left her heartbroken.

Banks has been in the past been linked to singer Seal and director John Singleton, reports contactmusic.com.

She says: "I want someone to be there because I want him there, not because I need him there. I never wanted to depend on someone. When we were filming the last season of Top Model, I was going through some man drama.

"Heartbreak is serious pain. But once you get through it, you look back at the person you were crying over and realise they were never meant to be the one."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a shame she doesn't look like that anymore! She's still hot tho.