Home Page

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Enters Rehab

Lindsay Lohan Enters Rehab
It is being reported that actress and singer Lindsay Lohan has entered rehab.

Lohan announced her decision in a statement issued through her publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, TMZ.com reported.

"I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health," said Lohan. "I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time."

Last month the "Mean Girls" actress admitted to attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings for the past year.

"I haven't had a drink in seven days. Or anything. I'm not even legal to, so why would I?" Lohan said in an interview with People Magazine.

Two weeks ago, the 20-year-old entertainer underwent an operation to remove her appendix.

0 comments: