Home Page

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jessica Simpson Banned From Supermarket

Jessica Simpson Banned From Supermarket
Jessica Simpson was told to stay away from a supermarket because she was distracting customers.

The sexy star can't even go grocery shopping without being followed by paparazzi.

Now one frustrated store manager has had enough and asked Jessica not to come in during store hours.

Jessica told Britain's Glamour magazine: "Two weeks ago, I was at Whole Foods and probably about 100 photographers were outside waiting for me.

"The manager gave me his card and said, 'Jessica, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't come in during store hours. Give me a call and I'll open up early or you can come in after we close. But this is very distracting for all my customers.

"I looked at him kind of shocked. Then I was just mad, not at him but at the situation. I couldn't even live my normal life anymore."

The 'Employee of the Month' actress is increasingly concerned by the level of attention she receives from the paparazzi, especially when they chase her while she is driving.

Jessica, 26, said: "Seriously, it does get dangerous. I don't think I could deal with it, if something happened to somebody else because of my being chased by all these assholes running red lights."

0 comments: