Home Page

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Lindsay Lohan loves varieties in sex

Lindsay Lohan loves varieties in sex
If any guy wants to make sure that his relationship with actress Lindsay Lohan lasts, then he better brush up on his lovemaking skills, for the actress reveals that a bad performance in the bedroom is sure to get a guy the boot.

In an interview to Elle magazine the Bobby star, who was recently snapped buying a pair of diamond-encrusted gold handcuffs in Beverly Hills, revealed that a relationship was doomed if her man could not satisfy her in the bedroom.

"If the sex is bad, the relationship isn't going anywhere," The Sun quoted her, as telling the magazine.

Lohan also admitted that though she wants her guy to be faithful to her, she on the other hand would not have qualms about sleeping with another guy she’s attracted to.

"I like variety, I think everyone does, especially at my age. But if I'm going to give my body to someone, I'd rather them not be with other people. But I want to be able to if I like someone else," Lohan admits.

0 comments: