Home Page

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Janet Jackson loves to strip for her lover

Janet Jackson loves to strip for her lover
Sexy star Janet Jackson has finally found a man who turns her on more than any other - her boyfriend Jermaine Dupri. And the fact that the music producer is younger than her helps spice things up in the bedroom too.

"Sexually, we 40-year-olds are in our prime. It's nice when you're with someone younger because they can keep up. I have way more sexual experience now and it shows," said the singer about her 34 year-old beau.

The All For You singer also admits she loves to strip for her lover because she likes giving him what he wants. Janet - who confesses she has an insatiable sexual appetite - says she treats Jermaine to a seductive X-rated dance any time he wants one.

"When they ask, you give them what they want. They're asking you, they could be easily asking someone else. So he's asked me before and I've given," Hollywood Rag quoted her, as telling Britain's FHM magazine.

The music icon further claims that Jermaine gets incredibly turned on by her ample breasts, which ballooned when she gained weight for a movie role, which she eventually turned down, last year.

"Jermaine would call me Double D. I'd say, 'I'm not a double D! I refuse to go up a cup size!' I squeezed into a C," said the pop star.

0 comments: