Home Page

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Angelina's Doesn't Cares About Oscar

Angelina Jolie Holding Oscar Award
Angelina Jolie doesn't care about winning another Oscar.

'The Good Shepherd' actress - who won an Academy Award in 1999 for her supporting role in 'Girl, Interrupted' - insists she doesn't judge her success on prizes.

She said: "I learned a long time ago not to count your work by awards. The films I got awards for, I didn't work any harder on than the ones I didn't."

Angelina, 31, has also revealed she gave away her Oscar statuette soon after she won it.

She said: "I haven't seen it since I gave it to my mom. I think it's in a box somewhere. But I think it meant a lot to give it to her."

The 'Tomb Raider' star - who is raising three children, adopted son Maddox, adopted daughter Zahara and biological daughter Shiloh, with her partner Brad Pitt - insists her life no longer revolves around work.

She said: "I have a very fortunate life and my children are healthy. I have love in my life and I'm able to do what I love for a living. I can't ask for anything more, except not to be sick and to have a long life and that nothing will happen to my children. So I don't wake up and think, 'God, I wish I had more', because I would think I was a terrible person."

0 comments: