Home Page

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sharon Stone wants to become a Lesbian

sharon stone nipple slip boobsThe Hollywood beauty is sick of men who "act like women" and claims she would rather be romanced by a "masculine" lady.

Sharon - who famously played a bisexual serial killer in Basic Instinct - claimed: "Everybody is bisexual to an extent. Now men act like women and it is difficult to have a relationship because I like men in that old-fashioned way. I like masculinity and, in truth, only women do that now.

"If you go on a date with a woman they call and say, 'I'm going to pick you up at seven.' They take you somewhere great and you can dress like a chick."

Sharon, 49, also claims she is a big fan of "lesbian sports".

She revealed: "I like fishing and golf. I like the boring sports. I also like baseball. I just like a lot of the lesbian sports, I have to say. I'm a little heavy on the loafers - it's true, if you think about it. I can hit an 80-mile-an-hour hardball."

In 2006, Sharon revealed lesbian sex scenes had been cut from her movie Basic Instinct 2 because they were "too hot".

She said: "We shot a menage a trois scene and the girl was really beautiful and hot, this amazing French actress and the ratings board made us take it out. I guess it was too hot."

0 comments: