Home Page

Monday, December 31, 2007

Jessica Alba Dishes Out Relationship Advice

pregnant jessica alba apple gym groceryPregnant actress Jessica Alba has some words of wisdom for young girls who are in a relationship.

In a recent interview for CosmoGIRL magazine, which also features the actress on the cover page, Alba said that young girls should wait for at least a year before succumbing to their partners' wishes.

"Most guys, especially when they're younger, really are only after one thing. To all the girls out there, I don't want to say, 'Don't give your heart to somebody like that,' But wait at least a good year," People quoted her, as telling the mag.

"You can be in a relationship and do some things, have fun, get to know each other – but don't give them everything," she added.

Addressing the issue more seriously, the 26-year-old actress cited her own example, saying that she also committed the same mistake as a youngster.

"That was something I did at a young age, fell in love and gave him my everything, and I was left with nothing," she said.

"It took me a long time to put myself back together, and I wish someone would have told me back them to hang on to some of myself," she added.

Alba recently confirmed reports of her engagement to long-time beau Cash Warren.

0 comments: