Home Page

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Jessica Alba vows never to Strip on-screen

Jessica Alba vows never to Strip on-screenActress Jessica Alba has vowed that she would 'never' strip naked for a film - because her Catholic background does not allow her to do so.

 

The 26-year-old actress revealed that she wouldn't think twice before turning down a role that requires her to go nude, as she believes it is important to abide by her strict religious beliefs.

 

"I will never do a nude scene in a movie - not ever. I can act sexy and I can wear sexy clothes but I can't go naked. I think I was always very uncomfortable about the way my body developed," Daily Mail quoted Alba, as saying.

 

"I come from a Catholic family and it wasn't seen as good to flaunt yourself. I can handle being sexy with clothes on but not with them off," she added.

 

Meanwhile, Alba has revealed her willingness to become fat and shave off her long locks for the right film role.

"If it's for a challenging or inspiring role, I'd do it," she said.

0 comments: