Home Page

Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm finally fulfilled in my life: Pamela

I'm finally fulfilled in my life: PamelaPamela Anderson is feeling 'fulfilled' after marrying Rick Salomon.

 

The former 'Baywatch' babe married Salomon in Las Vegas on October 6, and says that she's found a new peace in her life.

 

"I am finally fulfilled in my life in every area," she told OK! magazine.

 

"I'm having the best time in my life."

 

Anderson, who has been married twice before, wore a tight-fitting cream Valentino mini-dress and vintage Neil Lane jewelry for the nuptials.

 

"My jewelry was unpretentious and super-genuine," Anderson added.

 

Anderson told the magazine the wedding ceremony was organized by Rick and her driver and close friend Errol Lyon gave her away.

Salomon, a poker player, is most famous for being Paris Hilton's partner in the hotel heiress' infamous sex-tape 'One Night in Paris'.

Anderson recently denied reports that she was pregnant with her new hubby's child.

Anderson wrote on her own website that she isn't pregnant and suggested that Salomon is a little sensitive about the media attention.

"So funny. I don't normally look at press but Rick does sometimes. And so much nonsense. Don't believe what you read. Esp about people (sic) personal business," she wrote.

0 comments: