Home Page

Friday, September 28, 2007

Rihanna Reveals her Nipplegate Fears

Rihanna Reveals her Nipplegate FearsBarbadian singer Rihanna admits that she is terrified that she will fall victim to a wardrobe malfunction while performing in skimpy outfits.

 

The singer performed in Toronto over the weekend, and set men drooling with a skimpy dominatrix outfit with a matching umbrella.

 

However, she admits that she was worried that something would go wrong.

 

"That's the worst thing," the Sun quoted Rihanna, as saying.

 

"You have to go for fittings to make sure the stuff is pretty secure," she added.

 

But she also insists that she loves dressing up in racy clothes.

 

"In terms of dress, that's just the way I'm feeling at that particular moment. I'm just dressing how I feel and being more comfortable in my skin. I love dressing up. I always did, even before all this," Rihanna she said.

0 comments: