Home Page

Saturday, September 15, 2007

My First Screen Kiss was Great: Radcliffe

My First Screen Kiss was Great: Radcliffe"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe will always have fond memories of his first screen kiss with "December Boys" co-star Teresa Palmer because she made an awkward 12-hour scene enjoyable.

 

Radcliffe, who has since enjoyed his first kiss as boy wizard Potter, admitted he was nervous when the day came for him to lock lips with pretty Palmer. But he insisted she was the perfect kissing partner, reported Contactmusic.com.

 

He said: "I was actually very pleased that it was Teresa because she has done a few of those scenes in the past and I had never done any of them. She was sort of guiding me through it as her character Lucy does with my character Maps."

 

"It was great. We started the cave-kissing scene at about four o'clock in the afternoon and we finished it at 4 a.m.," he added.

0 comments: