Home Page

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Pamela Anderson now in love with a magician

Pamela Anderson now in love with a magicianHollywood siren Pamela Anderson has confirmed that she is seeing Las Vegas illusionist Hans Klok.

 

The Baywatch beauty is currently performing with Klok as his assistant in his magic shows.

 

She told American TV chat show host Craig Ferguson: 'There's a lot of love backstage. It's very physical, it's very loving.' Former Baywatch also says that she plans to quit Hollywood because she loves her "glamorous" role alongside illusionist Hans Klok.

 

She has been signed up to stay on at Klok's Las Vegas magic show until the end of the year, sources reported.

 

Anderson said on her website: "I love theatre. My entrance broke on stage tonight. Crazy. But those are the moments. I'm having the best time. I want to be in Vegas forever. So glamorous.

"I'm rehearsing another illusion tonight. I'm definitely staying till December. Then who knows? No more TV or film. This is what I love doing. It's so over the top."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This seems out of the norm for Pam. She usually goes for the dopey rocker type. Anyways, I travel and work in Vegas as a wedding videographer. Checking out the magic show is something I definetely wanna do when I have downtime.