Home Page

Friday, August 10, 2007

Jolie's Sexual Sacrifices for Brad Pitt

Jolie's Sexual Sacrifices for Brad PittAngelina Jolie's bisexuality has been well documented. However, after falling for beau Brad Pitt, she's not only given up on lesbian, but also kinky sex.

 

Jolie has never hidden the fact that she had enjoyed a ten-year relationship with model Jenny Shimizu, or that she used to cut herself with knives during sex.

 

But now the actress insists that her days of sleeping with women, and indulging in S&M are over.

 

"I've never hidden my bisexuality. But since I've been with Brad, there's no longer a place for that or S&M in my life," The Sun quoted her, as telling French magazine Public.

 

The Oscar winning star also revealed to the mag that Pitt trusts her not to cheat on him, and that's why he lets her talk to anyone she wants to.

"He lets me talk to whomever I want. He has complete blind faith in me," she said.

Jolie’s interview rubbishes reports that she and Pitt are close to splitting.

0 comments: