Home Page

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Courtney Love bares all in steamy photoshoot

Courtney Love bares all in steamy photoshootRocker Courtney Love steamed up the lens with her bare all shoot for Harper's Bazaar magazine.

 

The singer/actress only had some carefully placed jewelry on in the racy pics.

 

The 43-year-old, who was recently in news for her skeletal figure, looked surprisingly sexy in the pics.

 

Love revealed that the secret behind her new found figure was that she gained 10 pounds, thanks to cupcakes.

 

"I've put on 10 pounds (thank you Sprinkles cupcakes which I must admit are overrated)," the Sun quoted Love, as saying.

 

The 'Hole' frontwoman however insisted that she was tired of the hype around her weight and appearance.

"I must point out the hypocrisy of this crazy hysteria about my weight. No one's going to mistake me for Eva Longoria, and my God I am truly happy to be who and what I am," she said.

0 comments: