Home Page

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Nude Lindsay Lohan Shocks Patients & Staff

Nude Lindsay Lohan Shocks Patients & StaffLindsay Lohan allegedly amused herself in rehab by wandering around naked to shock male patients and staff.

 

The 'Mean Girls' star - who recently spent 45 days in Malibu's Promises Centre to be treated for alcoholism - was reportedly overheard bragging about her nude exploits at Allegra Versace's birthday party.

 

A source told National Enquirer magazine: "Lindsay was howling with laughter as she told all her friends, including Bruce Willis' daughter Rumer. They were all giggling too and their eyes were popping out.

 

"Lindsay said, 'I drove them all mad wandering around completely naked. They kept telling me to quit, but it was so much fun to tease all those boys. I just couldn't stop it!' "

Lindsay, 21, is currently trying to trace a hacker who stole naked pictures of her, taken by on/off lover Calum Best, from her computer.

The furious actress wrote on her internet message board: "All I know is that someone broke into my computer and left a file on my desktop saying they had the pictures Calum took of me naked. My lawyer knows about it.

"If I ever find out who broke into my computer, he is in big s**t."

Lindsay has instructed her legal team to ensure the intimate images are never released on the internet as she fears they could ruin her career.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This lovely girl has been through a lot and the hacker showed nothing but insensitivity and a vulture's characteristic of preying on the weak and dying.

However, Lindsey herself is old enough to understand that she has profited a lot from the adoration of people and should therefore take pains to lead by good example. "A lot is expected from whom a lot has been given"

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Indeed!!

Reigna Jones said...

I believe Lindsay Lohan is a very sweet young lady, although here lately she has not been acting accordingly. I believe she should start acting like the nice respectful characters that she has portrayed in her movies. I know Lindsay will bounce back from all this negativity. It's ashame how Hollywood and the stress which comes with it can harm many individuals that lose sight and focus on what they originally started out to accomplish. I send my prayers to The Lohan Family. Lindsay from an adoring fan of yours...... I just want to say "GET IT TOGETHER BABYCAKES" Love Reigna Jones ,Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, Pa.