Home Page

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Sex Pics Stolen

Lindsay Lohan Sex Pics StolenLindsay Lohan is reeling after sex snaps of her and lover Calum Best were stolen from her computer.

 

The actress has threatened legal action after the compromising snaps were lifted from her computer by a hacker.

 

A source tells the News Of The World, "Lindsay's furious that naked pictures of her could appear on the net at any moment.

 

"She's been burned in the past with nasty pics appearing online but she worries she could be the next Paris Hilton if these pics get out."

 

Lindsay herself posted during an online chat, "All I know is that someone broke into my computer and left a file on my desktop saying they had the pictures Cal took of me naked. My lawyer knows about it."

Maybe best stay away from the computer for a while.

3 comments:

Rich said...

omfg.. just tell me where they are....

Unknown said...

I just read that the whole thing was a hoax and made up by a crackpot blog trying to get traffic. You should look into and maybe not be so quick to publish such obviously fake stories just so other stupid blogs can get fame.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree. This totally sounds like a publicity stunt.