Home Page

Monday, June 04, 2007

Tyra Banks sips nasty wine just to look Sexy

Tyra Banks sips nasty wine just to look SexyRetired supermodel Tyra Banks insists that she does not relish booze or drugs, but just holds a wine glass because that makes her feel 'sexy'.

 

The America's Next Top Model hostess/judge revealed in a personal web posting that although wine tastes 'nasty, to her, she orders it and keeps holding the glass to look 'sexy'.

 

"So, every now and then I'll order some wine at the table. I'll only take two sips, but I'll keep holding the glass cause it makes me feel sexy, but I still don’t drink it because it still tastes kind of nasty to me," Hollywood Rag quoted Banks, as telling the website.

 

The 33-year-old recently learned various mixes with wine to make it taste better.

 

"I recently went to Napa, California, and I learned how to pair wines with certain tastes, how red wine tastes good with salt and bitter things like lemon," she said.

With so many celebs entering rehab, one thing for Banks to feel 'lucky' about is that she does not have much liking for alcohol.

"I feel like I've been very lucky because I don't really have an addictive personality. I've never had any drugs and I had a little taste of alcohol when I was 12-years-old, but that’s about it," she said.

The model insisted that is a no alcohol girl' or a 'drug girl'.

"I'm not really an 'alcohol girl' and I'm definitely not a 'drug girl',” she added.

0 comments: