Home Page

Monday, May 14, 2007

Scarlett Johansson likes confident men

Scarlett Johansson likes confident men
Scarlett Johansson, one of the most sought after actresses in Hollywood, prefers men who ooze confidence.

"I think it's the full picture. I look at a guy and think he has such a cute nose or such nice eyes, but there isn't one feature I look for in a guy. One thing that I look for that isn't physical is a healthy confidence," she was quoted as saying by people.com

"If somebody is confident in a way that you would admire - being strong, funny - that can make someone that you might not initially be attracted to more attractive," she added.

Asked when she feels most beautiful, she said: "I never think about things like that. I think I feel most beautiful when someone that I love and trust tells me that I am. Then you really do feel it. When people you trust and have affection for tell you that you're beautiful, then you really feel like it's special."

0 comments: