Home Page

Saturday, May 12, 2007

'Romancing Timberlake has been like hell'

Romancing Justin Timberlake has been like hell for Cameron Diaz
It seems that romancing Justin Timberlake has not been as fulfilling and gratifying for actress Cameron Diaz.

In a recent interview with Jeanne Wolf of movies.com, the Charlie's Angels star said that her last couple of years have been like "hell" and "so hard." "The last couple of years were hell. Like, I can't even tell you, it was so hard. I didn't know how to handle it," usmagazine.com quoted Cameron, as saying.

"But I think I'm in a much better place now, because I stepped away for a second and took a breath. Hollywood is a funny place. It offers so much, but it can also take a lot away from you," she added.

The 34-year-old also talked about the complications of overcoming prejudice against pretty people. "If a woman who's a successful actress weighs 300 pounds and has warts, nobody ever asks her, 'Do you think you made it because you're ugly?' So why should there be prejudice against someone who's had some success in films and looks a little better than average. It's all in my genes, so don't hold it against me," she said.

When asked about her Hawaii trips, the actress revealed that she had the most spiritual experience surfing there. "I was just there doing a lot of surfing. I love it. It's definitely a spiritual experience, the closest you can get to Mother Nature, which is God to me," she said.

Cameron also had an eco-friendly vision for the next Shrek movie. "For the next Shrek , I'd like to create the ideal kingdom of Far Far Away, where there would be no carbon emissions ... work an eco-friendly message into the story. Maybe the swamp could be in danger from an environmental disaster or something," she said.

0 comments: