Home Page

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Avril goes Topless!

Avril Lavigne goes Topless!
American pop star Avril Lavigne showed a completely different side of her by posing topless on the cover of Blender magazine.

In this month's issue, the Canadian born singer is shown topless covered by the quote "Hell Yeah! I'm Hot".

The cover shows the 22-year-old wearing only an open leather jacket, short skirt and fishnet stockings.

The magazine also has shots of Lavigne in different poses while smoking her cigar and drinking her whisky.

The 'Complicated' singer has also criticized competitor Britney Spears for using her looks and sexuality to sell music.

"I'm more about a performance, she's more about entertainment and sex, being a sex symbol and trying to look like she's having sex," The Sun quoted her, as saying.

"I could be better than Britney but I won't wear skanky clothes that show my booty, my belly or my boobs," she added.

0 comments: