Home Page

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Kate Moss is Carmen's latest Female Crush

Kate Moss is Carmen's latest Female Crush
Carmen Electra has come up with yet another startling revelation – a crush on Kate Moss.

The former 'Baywatch' babe, who was believed to be having a lesbian relationship with rock star Joan Jett, recently revealed her fascination for the British supermodel.

"She's gorgeous. I'm the kind of girl who can tell another woman if I think she is beautiful, and Kate is. She has a great sense of style and everyone looks up to her. She's really cool," Hollywoodrag quoted Carmen, as saying.

This is not the first time that the Playboy pin up girl has disclosed being attracted to other women.

Earlier Carmen confessed that she had a crush on actress Scarlett Johansson and 'Sin City' star Jessica Alba.

Meanwhile the 35-year-old star also divulged that she is eager to start a family when she meets the right man.

"I definitely want to be a mother. But I'm not in a rush. I want to get everything out of my system so I can focus on being the best parent I can be," she said.

0 comments: