Home Page

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Gosling corrupted Britney with Sex Tips

Gosling corrupted Britney with Sex Tips
Oscar nominee Ryan Gosling feels that he is to blame for Britney Spears' reputation of being a sex kitten, because he 'corrupted' them with information about sex when they were kids.

Gosling revealed that he had given the two stars, as well as other kids, tips on sex when they were part of the Mickey Mouse Club.

"They (Mickey Mouse Club co-stars) would come and ask me questions about sex and I just told them what I heard... positions and stuff," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.

The actor admitted that the moms of the young stars had been furious with him when they found out, and had even complained to Disney about his behaviour.

"All the mothers went to Disney (show executives) and told them I was corrupting their kids," he said.

The actor revealed that he now feels that the mothers were right, and that he feels partly responsible for Britney's racy music videos, as well as private life.

"I feel somewhat responsible for how sexual (Britney) is now. When I see her with a snake around her neck, I think, 'Did I do that?'" he said.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan's so hot, he can teach me anything!