Home Page

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Scarlett Johansson plans to go fully Nude

Scarlett Johansson plans to go fully Nude
Leading lady Scarlett Johansson is getting to drop all her clothes – for the right part that is.

The 'Black Dahlia' star, insists that unlike a few other young Hollywood starlets, she is not shy about stripping for a movie, provided the role is the 'right' one.

For the moment Johansson insists that she is still "making up her mind", and thinks that the first movie which sees her bare all, will be a "sensational European art film".

"I'm still making up my mind about when I'll do a nude scene. I'm not opposed to doing nudity, it would just have to be the right project, maybe some sensational European art film," Hollywoodrag.com quoted her, as saying.

As for why the 22-year old beauty is not shy about showing all, well that’s because she’s proud of all her curves, especially her breasts aka her "girls".

"I'm proud of my breasts. I call them my girls. They're my charms, my feminine wiles. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality, my body and my face. Well, not always my face, but it's stuck there and there's nothing I can do about it," Johansson insisted.

And it seems that Scarlett has every right to be proud of her assets, for she topped a poll to find the best breasts in Hollywood, beating beauties such as Salma Hayek and Jessica Simpson earlier this year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is my favourite.Will wait...

Anonymous said...

Please, oh please let it be true.

Anonymous said...

...I wonder if she'll have full frontal nudity, or have it covered by some shadow, or strategically placed foreground object...

Anonymous said...

scarlett if you're reading this, don't do it. you're just giving in to the dark desires of the audience, and once you do so there will be nothing left for them to wait for on the big screen. Rather, you should take naked pics(totally naked), send them to me (septonic33@mail.utexas.edu), and let me tell you if it is the right decision to make. Ok? sweet. so i'll be hearing from you then?

Anonymous said...

Scarlett, Please don't show your boobs. send me pics first and then i'll tell you if they're nationally prepared. Ok? Sweet. so i'll be hearing from you then.