Home Page

Monday, December 18, 2006

Paris Hilton Is Getting Married!

Paris Hilton Is Getting Married
"It's true. I am going to get married. I want a fairytale wedding and Britney's going to be my matron of honor. She can advise me."

Party girl Paris Hilton finally confirmed the rumors. She is getting married to her boyfriend, the Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos.

Although everybody speculated, seeing the two together more often, Paris had denied, saying she was single and respected her celibate vow.

Popsugar.com quoted Paris, as saying when she was asked about the relationship with Stavros Niarchos: "I have been celibate for about six or seven months, I think. I would rather just make out and kiss someone instead of sex. I'm single. I said I would be single for a year and I am. I'd rather not do anything. Guys want you more when you don't. Young girls should know that."

After a short time, Paris decided to confess, saying she is going to get married.

Contactmusic quoted her, as telling the Daily Star: "It's true. I am going to get married. I want a fairytale wedding and Britney's going to be my matron of honor. She can advise me."

Paris has been seen very often in Britney Spear's company. The girl's association bewildered a lot of people, including Britney's fans, who were very mad about the pop princess's behavior while going out partying with Paris Hilton.

PageSix.com quoted one of Britney's friends, as saying: "Britney has been told by her people that if she ever wants a comeback, she had to stay far away from Paris and start acting like an adult."

Although Britney might be Paris's matron of honor, she took the advice from her family, her manager and her fans seriously and stopped partying hard with Paris.

0 comments: