Home Page

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Kate Beckinsale's boob slip!

Kate Beckinsale boob slip
A Japanese scribe got much more than an interview with Kate Beckinsale when one of her breasts fell out of her top.

According to FemaleFirst, during an interview with a Japanese reporter, Kate Beckinsale's boob slipped out of her shirt, and she didn't even notice, leaving the reporter embarrassed.

"A friend made me wear this top for an interview. I had one tit entirely hanging out in front of this Japanese man.

"I think I really scared him. He was fumbling around and couldn't get his tape recorder to work, " Kate was quoted by Contactmusic, as saying.

But that wasn't Kate's only wardrobe malfunction incident. At another time, her pants also split open, flashing her bottom.

"My trousers had worn through so much you could see my bottom. My daughter Lily found it very funny. I was mortified!" she added.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i could see kate beckinsales boob