Home Page

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Cameron Diaz Thinks Everyday Sex Makes People Happier

Cameron Diaz Thinks Everyday Sex Makes People Happier
"Sex is the most amazing stress reliever. I actually think it's the best thing for everything!"

In an interview for "Sydney Morning Herald" actress Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake's girlfriend, confessed she loves having sex, saying that if we had sex every day we would be happier.

Cameron, 34, said: "Sex is the most amazing stress reliever. I actually think it's the best thing for everything! I think it should be 100 per cent part of everyone's life on a day-to-day basis. We'd all be a lot happier! I love being physical, I love to get my heart-rate up and I love sweating. Sex is undoubtedly the best way to do that!"

The star had also confessed that she finally understood what a "rom-com" is, when being in England to promote her new movie "The Holiday".

She said: "It's a 'rom-com' as they call it in England. I don't know why they like to abbreviate, but they do. They say 'rom-com' and I'm like, 'What are you talking about?' What's a rom-com?' The 'blonde' came out. It's like there was an attack: 'We're going to Rom Com four!' Once I got it clear I was able to sell the movie!"

0 comments: