Home Page

Monday, October 30, 2006

Anne Hathaway defends Nude Scenes

Anne Hathaway defends Nude Scenes
She may have had a strict Catholic upbringing, but Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway has said that she won’ stop her bare-all scenes in films.

'The Devil Wears Prada' star, who at one time wanted to become a nun, further said that she doesn’t find anything wrong with raunchy roles.

The actress shot to fame with hit family drama 'The Princess Diaries' in 2001, and since then she has raised eyebrows with a string of saucy roles including a topless scene in 'Brokeback Mountain' and further nudity in her latest film 'Havoc.'

"I grew up studying classic painters. They certainly didn't shy away from nudes. I don't find anything morally reprehensible about it," the Sun quoted her, as saying.

"I think it is different to pose in a pair of hotpants on the cover of Stuff magazine. That's something I'm just not interested in doing," she added.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved her in havoc, and i for one, would'nt mind her being nude in more films!

Anonymous said...

She gives me so many boners I named her my Celebrity Jack Off Fantasy of the Month!

Anonymous said...

why cant i leave a comment