Home Page

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Dying to get in shape - Britney Spears

Dying to get in shape - Britney Spears
Pop star Britney Spears hopes to lose all those pounds soon after the baby is born..

Britney Spears says she can't wait to get back in shape after the birth of her second child. The 24-year-old star, who is expecting her second child in September, admitted to Harper's Bazaar magazine that during pregnancy "you don't feel the most beautiful all the time".

For the Harper's shoot, she dispensed with clothes altogether to pose naked, baring her bulging belly.

She said pregnancy was "empowering" but admitted she felt unprepared for the motherhood and "paranoid" when she was expecting her first child, Sean Preston. Britney told the magazine it was different the second time round.

"This one, I was like, I've just got to wing it," she said. "It was weird for me at first because of who I am. Wherever you go, they expect you to look a certain way. I'm not supposed to be this big huge pregnant superstar."

After the baby is born she plans to get her body back into fighting shape for a performing comeback.

"I'm going to get really intense with it," Britney promised. "I'm so proud of Kevin. He's been working so hard on his own album since I got pregnant with Preston. I'm so lucky. He's a doll; he's adorable."

The singer said 10-month-old 'rocker kid' Sean Preston was the inspiration for the tots' clothes line she is designing. "Hopefully, next year we'll have a fashion show, maybe at Disney World," she said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she wont get in shape, she'll always be fat/pregnant.

Anonymous said...

lala